Current Avaiblibe Job Postings
Community Operations Lead
Community Energy Installer / Designer Co-Op
The Solar Energy System Installer is responsible for expert installments of the solar energy systems FFS designs. The Solar Energy System Installer will also mentor, train, and occasionally lead educational experiences. Regular feedback to leadership is required to inform continuous improvement activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Lead safe expert Solar Energy System installments per system schematics
2. Provide updates to leadership of work status
3. Participate in personal development opportunities including training
4. Provide regular feedback to leadership of field risk and opportunities
5. Follow policies, standards, and procedures to complete work
6. Communicate field concerns to appropriate parties, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
7. Utilize team members to fullest potential, encourage collaboration, mitigate conflict, foster positive communication, acknowledgement and appreciation
8. Work with cross-functional teams to complete installs
9. Perform other duties as assigned
10. Local Travel required regularly
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
1. High School Diploma/GED equivalent (Certification/Trade/Associate Degree Preferred)
2. Solar Installation Experience preferred (can substitute other installation, electrical or construction experience)
3. Reliable transportation and clean driving record
4. Comfortable working on top of buildings/structures, carrying 50lbs objects at all heights and working outdoors year round in various weather conditions.
5. Willing to learn new skills
6. Pleasant and confident demeanor when dealing with colleagues and clients
7. Strong communication skills, including the ability to read, write, and speak English
8. Efficient, detailed oriented, and special attention given to quality
9. 1+ years of experience in a similar role (Preferred, but not required)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Community Energy Installer